Before uploading please check the following:
- My artwork is C.M.Y.K (no RGB spot colours accepted)
- My artwork has 3mm bleed.
- My artwork has 4mm space between cut-line and text.
- My artworks fonts have been embedded or converted to curves (outlines)
- My artwork does not contain overprint
- My artwork complies with the artwork specifications guideline
- When ordering UV please note Page 1 of your artwork will be UV
We make use of a batch printing process: A batch-run is the method of producing print jobs for clients that lowers costs by printing several print jobs together on the same print run, thus spreading the cost of the printing amongst all jobs on the sheet.
ALL batch run printing is subject to a 10% color variance. If a job is color critical, then the necessary attention it needs cannot be attained in a batch-run format. Therefore, the job must be printed by itself without the discounted price of batch printing. Color critical jobs require a dedicated run where the PRINT is calibrated specifically to that run and job rather than a batch-run with other print jobs.